Thursday, September 18, 2008

Batt 3 update

O.K. I will be the first to admit it. I am a HUGE slacker. I haven't updated this site in over 2 months. There hasn't been a whole lot going on really, with the exception of a few anniversaries that I would like to take this opportunity to recognize.



Lt. French celebrated his 25th year on September 3rd, FF/P DiGeronimo made 19 on August 26, FF Dumas has 10 years as of September 9th, and FF Freitas celebrated his 3 rd on September 9th. Congrats to all.



On a side note, Lt. Holm has injured his back, and will be out for an undetermined amount of time. I have been unable to get in touch of Ian, and so I am not sure of what he has going on and if he needs a hand with anything. I hope he recovers quickly from his injury, and doesn't hesitate to call if he needs help. I'll take his rail car out periodically if needed. I hear they tend to get flat spots in the wheels if they sit for too long.

No comments: