Sunday, January 7, 2007

Wow!!! Our first post on the blog and what do I get to write about? A toy store fire, and NO it's not the French's fire, and NO there's not that much fire involved. This time only one light ballast caught on fire.
Brother Johnson was kind enough to pose next to what could be the new engine 7. It has an unbelievable sticker price and it has proven that it can operate efficiently on the fire ground. The lack of hose bed height might be an issue but I have a lift kit from my Ford Gremlin that would fit perfectly.

3 comments:

rcsnickers said...

Um, you changed your template. I like it! Will show this to the boys in the morning! They will love it! Can I link you from my page? I am so excited to read your blog and see pictures!!!

love ya bro,
Letisha

Roark said...

Looks Great Bickers. The blog idea is great and can be alot of fun! This is a great tool to showcase your department! Take care and if I can help let me know!

Roark
www.BristolFirefighters.com

Anonymous said...

hey bickers -- is it cold enough in Concord to freeze a uniform shirt, by the way my back still hurts from loading the concrete in someone's car.